
Little Cameron was a lady bug this year for Halloween. Fortunately, Eric was in town so he could see his baby girl all dressed up. Her costume made her a little off-balance initially, but soon she was able to walk around without any trouble. We only went to 3 houses, but managed to come home with books, a stuffed animal, and a jack-o-lantern full of candy. I guess we went to the right houses! Cami thought she looked really cute. When we got to my parents house, everyone was cheering for her and as she walked in the front door, smiling of course, she kept on walking past everyone, and then turned around and walked back. It's like she was on a runway or catwalk and was modeling. She had a terrific, and memorable first Halloween. I hope everyone had a nice time as well. Here are a few pictures we took yesterday. Enjoy!






See little Cam....Sums knew what you were going to be all along!!! and unlike your aunt Laura, I had no one "inform" me before your mama told everyone!! :) You look soooo adorable and sooo cute in your little costume!! I'm glad your first halloween was a memorable one and you had lots and lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeletei wanted to say "good job summer!!!" all along...but had to keep my mouth shut! i heard you are going to be treated to NYC for your birthday! (brian told me) how nice of him!
ReplyDeleteTHOSE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE! I'm not going to lie though... her chubby little cheeks just make the costume that much cuter! and Eric... He sure has lost a few lbs huh? The whole fam looks great... Icluding you Lisa... even though we never get to see pictures! YOU CAN GUARANTEE I will be taking a few of you and baby girl this weekend! SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS! Love and Smooches!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa!! The funny thing is my neice went as a lady bug too!! When I get my pics downloaded I'll send you some! So you talked to Bry? isn't he awesome!! Talk about an amazing bday present...I'll never be able to beat that for his bdays!! guess I'll just have to take hime somewhere sometime in the next 5 years!! haha!! Well, I'm still waiting on you and your sis to give me a date on our "desperate housewives" night...I'm still game if you are..think it'll be fun and give us time to catch up and act silly again!! miss you girl! give cam hugs and kisses for me!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! Cam looks so cute...I can just picture her trying her tottle into Grandma and Grandpa's, just too sweet...she is quite the little lady...bug. So sorry GAS and GAJ weren't around to see her up close. I just can't wait to see your blogs, Lisa, you could write everyday and make my life just fine...love you
ReplyDeleteby the way I'm not really anonymous I'm GAS...I asked nick to check into cami's blog...xoxo
ReplyDelete