Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's Sunday



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLexi, our dog, is still staying inside with Cameron and I because the neighbors fence has not been repaired. She's been very good and Cami has really enjoyed having her around, so I took some pictures of the "best friends" to share with everyone. Eric comes home tomorrow and we cannot wait! We miss him very much. I got an email regarding Cami's pictures, and so I'm posting those too. I should receive them this week! Tomorrow I'm enforcing the "no bottle" campaign with her, so it might be a rough week. Eric and I decided that now Cameron is a one year old, it's time to take the bottle away. I've delayed this for a week because her schedule got a little thrown off with all the excitement from her birthday week, and I didn't want her to have to cope with that and no bottle all at the same time. Thanksgiving is here this week and it's amazing how quickly it approached. It's just been a whirlwind of a year! Last year Cami was only a couple of weeks old at Thanksgiving, and I was so proud of her after being around family all day long at my parents house, she did not cry one time. I hope she will be on her best behavior this Thanksgiving, which I'm sure she will be. She loves a crowd to entertain. My hair has been growing so much lately, and I'm in bad need of some highlights and a haircut. I have a friend who owns a salon here in town and I asked her how much she charged for those services, thinking that it would be a reasonable, or perhaps even discounted rate being that I've known her for so long and she mentioned she could do it. $151.00!!!! Yes, One hundred fifty one dollars. I couldn't believe it. Eric would flip out if I spent that much on hair. I like to keep my hair long, and my highlights understated, and so it's usually looks like "maintenance" or a little improvement when I come home from any salon. I just would never imagine paying that much for something that doesn't transform me into a totally different person. So....I'll probably just stick to either my grown out grossness of hair for now, or go back to the lady whose always done it for half the price. Laura and I went to Old Navy yesterday and were able to exchange those boots for a larger size to fit the baby girl....I was really worried they'd be entirely sold out of every size. That store was extremely busy, I was only able to tolerate a little browsing before decidedly hurrying out of there. I cannot imagine how it will be after Thanksgiving day in lieu of Christmas shopping. I really do not enjoy shopping among crowds of people at all. Hope everyone is having a really great weekend. It will be a short work week, so I'm certain it will enjoyable to you all. Much love-peace!
*Here are a few of Cami's portraits...let me know what you think!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is true....Miss Cameron is the most precious, beautiful, gorgeous little lady there is in this whole wide world!! what great pics you took cam and oh you look soo pretty!! I hope you have a great thanksgiving little cam!!
    And for your mommy..hope you and eric have a great holiday Lis! Will get ahold of everyone when I return next Monday to hopefully give some details about the party coming up...if it happens! Can't believe christmas is around the corner ALREADY!! where has this year gone! well, have a great week! I'll give all the details of my trip when I return on Monday! later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.... Words simply can't describe how absolutely precious Cami looks in those pictures. What a little doll! I don't know which one is my favorite. Honestly, I love them all in different ways.

    You are such a good mommy and you and Eric are raising an absolutely beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that first of all... the pictures are adorable... and I just read both blogs and I dont remember which one it was in, and I am super excited that Eric has Christmas off! Thats awesome for you guys! Hopefully, you guys will be able to make it up here soon so that everyone can see little cami walking around! Love you!

    ReplyDelete