Sunday, October 14, 2007

my little star twinkles

Hi everyone! It has been such a beautiful weekend, I've spent the majority of it outside, doing some back yard rennovations. Yesterday I had a fun idea for my sister's baby girl, who will arrive in late December. I went and got some little tiny body suits and some letters and made her personal messages. I took some pics to show you and you can try it for yourself, or perhaps I've found another entrepreneurial endeavor in the t-shirt design business. ha! In either case the first is my favorite: I rob hearts. Every baby rob's hearts of those they encounter, however this is especially fitting since the baby's daddy's (my bro in law) name is Rob! He's a huge USC fan so that's why the other says as such, and then of course I had to make at least one tailored for my sister.....It was easy to do and I think it's so cute, so I just thought I'd share. In other news, Cami has been having a wonderful time and has been especially funny. Her favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle little star." Many times throughout the day she asks me: "want mommy sing twinkle star?" so....I break out in her favorite tune quite often. Anyway, my favorite part of this little story is that she can sing that song now too! She very sweetly and softly starts singing it after I have and knows almost all the words.....it is something to see. I am going to try to capture it on video because it's really amazing to hear (or so i believe!). The first time she sang it I almost teared up because it was so precious and heart felt. She is still telling tall tales, most of which have to do with seeing mice, spiders or snakes. Anywhere we are, home or otherwise, out of the blue she gasps and says "did you hear that?" and then makes some kind of sound of the animal she "heard" and says "I scared! it's a snake!!!!!!!!" It's funny. So yes, my little girl is still the lil' one who cried wolf. or mouse. or spider. or snake. or monkey....and on and on. I took some pictures of our new kittens. There are six in total.....One picture has five of them lined up in a row and then the sixth one is at the top right, kind of nuzzled in under her mommy's leg. So take a gander, make your selection, and that kitty could be yours at the discounted price of FREE!!!!!!!! Have a terrific Sunday afternoon....and I'll report back tomorrow! peace





editors note: wouldn't these cuddly little sweethearts make a great gift for the upcoming holiday season? yes they would! so pass the word on-the will be ready for a new home in about 5-6 weeks!







2 comments:

  1. aww those Shirts are cute! The kittens are too... and if it stayed a kitten forever I would be more than happy to take one BUT they turn into cats which I am not a fan of... So I'm sorry to say that I will not be purchasing one of your kitty's at the special discounted price! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok....i understand. have a lisariffic day!

    ReplyDelete