From time to time my dad finds something special for Cameron and buys it for her. Recently, he found a cute dress to wear now that cooler weather is setting in. My mom showed it to Cami when we went to visit them the other day. This is what she said:
"Oh how cute!" Cameron said
"Isn't it cute?" I said..."You will look so pretty in that!"
"Is it too small?" Cameron asked
"No sweetheart, it is just the right size." I said
"Ok." then she looked at the price tag, thought a moment, and told me:
" It's ten dollars."
We laughed and laughed about her observations, because they are so very grown up! I cannot believe she worried if it would fit. I was also very shocked to learn that she knows price tags hanging from an outfit tell you how much it costs. I have never sat her down and instructed her : "now Cameron, this is a price tag, and it tells you how much a particular item can cost...." Nor have I suggested a dollar amount to her. I figured it would be something she couldn't understand, and now I know otherwise. She's so very observant! I just thought I'd share the story of our almost two year old adult. I will post some pictures of her later today-we've got some errands to run now. Have a lovely Friday! PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thats funny! I cant wait until Friday! her dress is so pretty for saturday! we can finally have a drink together for my 21st.. haha IT'S ABPOUT TIME! Love you and cant wait to see you!!!
ReplyDelete