
Well, it has been a few days since I've even been on the computer- so a much overdue post is necessary! I know you want to see pictures and read such entertaining and compelling stories (ha ha)...so the very sincerest apologies for not being that outlet this week. Rather than elaborate with what kept me away, I will share what excitement Cami has for her new swingset. Believe it or not, my neighbor who I've shared negative stories about in the past, was the one who told me about a nice man looking to give a swing set away. I realized my neighbor was a bigger person than I was for thinking of us, and I have since put all my guilty grudges behind. I took a few pictures of Cameron enjoying her new swingset, what she also refers to as her "prize." I will post many more pictures and stories this week....thanks for coming by and have a nice day! PEACE


So, Jerk Face, is becoming nicer! That's a good thing! How are things going? Looks like camerooon is having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteI used to love those two-person swings when I was little!!! Cami looks excited. I'm glad jerkface is being nicer these days, BUT just remember his name isn't jerkface for no reason... Next thing you know you could have a big pile of sticks laying on your slide or something....
ReplyDeleteLove you!
I am beyond delighted to see that you are back on the blog. I do love the stories and pictures, I look forward to them daily. I did love a good swingset when I was younger...she will enjoy that for a long time. Glad you were able to get it for her. Love you so much girl.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a cool swingset! Cam is such a lucky little girl!
ReplyDelete