Aren't you proud of me? Because this is my third post in three days! I'm on a roll! Today's post is more about the pictures though. -The one pictured to the right here is Cami saying "No more pictures, please!" If I wasn't such a proud mommy I suppose I would probably honor her wishes. So enjoy the pictures. Enjoy the week. and Peace.

*As you may have noticed, it is becoming more difficult to get a good shot of the baby girl. . .she is much too busy to sit still for a second. I apologize these aren't perfect poses.


WWWW THE PURSE!!!!! ITS WITH HER! she better LOVE me and nicki for that! haha if anyone asks.. it was all my idea okay?! LOVE YOU hopefully we'll get to see baby girl soon! LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!
ReplyDeleteshe ALWAYS has it with her. sometimes she keeps keys in it....other times some rattles or little people...you know, stuff she needs to carry around, of course! ha ha. love you and miss you too. Chi-town here we come! very soon indeed.
ReplyDeletelisa