
I have always enjoyed how sweet Cameron can be. For example, when I ask her "Can I have a kiss?" she will come right over and grant this request. Lately those requests have been denied. In fact, flat out ignored like last night. Soooo....I decided to ignore Cameron when she started dancing next to me last night when I was laying on the floor. She noticed I was not paying attention to her, so she started singing and dancing faster and more ferociously. She even moved closer to me to ensure she was in my eyesight, yet I still ignored her. It was so hard not to start cracking up with laughter because she was trying so very hard to grab my attention. Finally she gave up and walked up to me standing over my face, and put her little chubby pointer finger on my eye. Apparently she thought there was something wrong with my eyes since I didn't watch her and cheer on her fabulous moves, so she had to touch it. I started laughing and we just laughed and laughed. Hopefully in the future when I ask her if I can have a hug or a kiss, she will remember how it felt to be ignored and grant my request. I can't imagine a world without those sweet kisses! The pictures below were taken yesterday while Cami was having some serious phone conversations. Oh, and if you ever get a call from my number, and hear jabber or foreign words, just play along. Cami called to talk about important things on her mind. Have a terrific week! Peace.


No comments:
Post a Comment