Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A True Masterpiece

Is it a Picasso? No. Monet? No. Van Gogh? Nope. It's a Cami original! Today I got some paint and canvas out and she went to work. I realize this painting is quite intricate with the detail work and the creativity exemplified is positively endless, so if you need evidence Cameron did the work herself, here are some pictures of her as she created this masterpiece. Oh, and the painting will be awarded to the highest bidder. ;) Enjoy the day! Peace!






3 comments:

  1. garbage bag.... 10 cents
    pretty bow.... $2
    My beutiful niece painting her very first picture..... PRICELESS!!

    you should keep that one and hang it on the wall... otherwise I know grandma and grandpa anderson would absolutely LOVE it and display it at the front door... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it Rissi! It was so much painting with her--she got mad at me when I cleaned it all up--she wasn't ready to quit I guess. Rest up tonight! Tomorrow is your birthday and I'm sure you'll probably be up pretty late. :) I wish I was there to celebrate the big 21 with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....What a beautiful little masterpiece she created! Like mother like daughter, huh?? When are you going to start taking bids ?

    Those pictures are darling.... her little chubby arms dangling out of that big ol' trash bag. I bet you guys had a blast doing that.... wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete