
My friend Nicole stopped by to visit Cami and I. . .it was great to see her and she brought me a present! I love globes and snow globes and she gave me one with a Tulsa scene in it. So nice! Cameron was busy showing off her toys and stuff. She is teething, again, and her molars are coming through. The other night her bottom left molar pushed all the way through and I was shocked when I saw it the next morning because it looked like she had a piece of gum in her mouth. I'm not used to seeing teeth back there! She's taking a nap now and when she wakes up we're going to go out and about -I just wanted to post a blog showing off my new gift (thanks sooo much) and to wish everyone a great weekend. Peace!


*these aren't the greatest pictures of Cameron and I, we're obviously not "ready" for the shot. . .but I thought I would post them since there are not that many mother/daughter shots. :)

I love the pics of you and Cam! they might not be "planned" but they are for sure cute! hope you had a great weekend!!! love you mucho!
ReplyDeletethanks Rissi!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty picture of mother and daughter!
ReplyDeleteyour mother is a pretty picture
ReplyDelete