Saturday, January 20, 2007

They Call Her Skullz





I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It has not snowed here yet so hopefully Eric won't have any trouble getting home tomorrow. I took some pictures of Cameron today in her rebel skull t-shirt. Yesterday she fed herself with a spoon. I know that might seem minor , but it is quite a major feat to me! She also said "Thank you!" when I put her food on her high chair. Lexi stayed in the garage last night and tore apart a trash bag I had out there, so I have to go clean that mess up now before the angel baby wakes up from her nap. Peace!~




5 comments:

  1. Hey lisa, i just remembered

    i need a Cami original for my apt.

    next time she paints, i would love to have it to put it up on my wall
    hopefully its like the one she just did, i love that painting honestly

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool...ok i just need to get the artist some more canvas to work with--i have her paints and brushes stocked up. :) i'll let you know when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about aunt rissi?!? do I get one too?!?! Ill even buy the canvas!!! she can use my kitchen... just bring her to my apartment ok? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly lisa, i know this sounds weird, but you really have nothing to lose on it, i would put it on ebay, and state that it was done by an "up and coming artist" and see if someone would buy them

    crazier things have been sold on ebay, i tried to buy my virginity back on there but got outbid;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I would love to comment on Casey's last comment but I'm gonna leave that one alone. :)

    So, can I can get on the waiting list for a Tami original too? Let me know what I need to do.....do I need to put some money down to reserve my spot?

    ReplyDelete