Wednesday, January 10, 2007




Eric went back to work today and he will be gone for 4 days. Poor thing had to wake up around 4am today to leave. When he gets back we're going to head up to Chicago for his mom's birthday. It will be interesting to see how Cami will behave on the plane since she does not like to be constrained in the least bit anymore. Fortunately it is not a long flight. I took some pictures of Cameron again today. I hope you like them. Special thanks to Aunt Rissi and Uncle D for keeping this site going...if if wasn't for your dedication and support...I would have thrown in the towel on this blog thing. Well, maybe not....but hopefully that guilt trip will work for everyone else who has been neglecting me and Cam on here! It's lunchtime for the baby-so I must go. She's going to my workout daycare this afternoon, so that might make for some interesting story(ies) tomorrow. Enjoy the day! Peace!~






2 comments:

  1. Hey there! What a time Cami and I had yesterday while you were at work-out. In the hour I was there, we had a pillow fight, played basketball, folded clothes, watched Jimmy Neutron on TV, organized her purse, and played the piano. Needless to say when I left I was tuckered out. That baby has so much energy and spunk. Lisa and I were talking yesterday, and we're pretty sure she might have an imaginary friend named Taz. She's following in her Aunt Laura's footsteps I guess. You see, for all those that don't know, I too had an imaginary friend when I was little. Well, he wasn't a friend he was my husband, and he was in the hospital.... alot. Okay, that's all I'm saying about that. Have a good day peps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! and It stinks that you guys are stuck... I was really looking forward to seeing you guys! Eric is in the kitchen stuffing his face... whats new right!? Well we all miss you and love you! hopefully we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete