Thursday, June 21, 2007


Hey! Want to see something I found that is a combination of my two favorites? Led Zeppelin and Lord of the Rings...yes, I am a big fan of LOTR and I do not care if that makes me a geek. I mean, sure, "Trekkies" are geeky but not LOTR followers. HA! Anyway, here is a video of the two meshed together.


Other than that I found today, I have heard "wanna play" 153 times today from the angel baby. She is taking her little nap right now so I'm sure she'll ask me another 153 times to play. We got her a really great dollhouse with the most amazing furnishings and she loves to play with it all day everyday. Don't worry, the peices are not small and so there are no choking hazards. On another note our kitchen floor is done and you have no idea what a true pleasure it is to walk on a nice, clean floor, not to mention it looks really sensational. I will take pictures of the baby this afternoon and post some for you tomorrow. And yes, the pink rose pictured above is indeed from my rose garden and yes, i really do have a green thumb. Ha. Alright, so long for now. Come back again. Peace!

3 comments:

  1. I'm telling ya, Cameron is SO much fun to play with people. For those of you who have not had an opportunity to partake, I highly suggest you do.... it's the time of your life. Cameron is a blast. But I will warn you, she can be a little bossy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say Hi and hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! Love you all and miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Friends".....one of my fav's. Watching/listening to this clip got me to put away my cleaning duties and tune up my 6 string. There's more to life than clean floors. Keep em coming.....

    ReplyDelete