Friday, June 01, 2007

Pictures













I'm so grateful for the fact that Eric understands how much I miss the little baby and has done a tremendous job sending me Cami pictures throughout the day, directly to my phone. I just wanted to take this opportunity to post some of them in case, you too, might be having some Cami withdrawals! I hope the weekend is safe, yet fun filled for you all....check back soon as I will keep posting! PEACE








2 comments:

  1. LISA!! I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you today! I hope your surgery goes well! LOVE YOU MUCHO! miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Eric, I have a helmet story 4 u! Just ask Lisa! I was involved in a hit and run today with a motorcycle! He hit me doing 80 took off my mirror then crashed 1/2 mile up the road doing 100! Rolled his bike 5 to 6 times, and wasn't wearing a helmet! YIKES! I hear you might be back in town in a few days, give me a shot out!

    ReplyDelete