Happy Friday, people. The sun showed up and not one drop of rain has fallen today. I will be singing "Welcome To the Jungle" over the sound of my mower going over the overgrown lawn. I took some pictures of Cameron this morning and am posting them in a smaller format so if you would like to look at a larger image of them, then just click on the desired picture and it will pull it up much larger for you.
I'm am very pleased the Senate rejected the immigration bill. That's good (in my opinion, humble as it may be...) What is also good is that Eric told me about a wonderful, free, way to get a phone number you need when using your cell phone. We all know typically through all cell phone service providers, when you call directory assistance you in turn receive a $1-$2 charge on your next statement. Another negative about directy assistance service beyond the fee, is that in my experience, I am issued the wrong number. Soooo....here is the best solution: a text message to google. This is compatible with all service providers and is also a free feature (unless you have an older plan where you are charged per each text message and in that case it would typically be just 10 cents). Here is a basic step by step instruction for you to alleviate any directory service charges, and headaches, in the future when you need a number:
*************************************************************
1). Start by going to your phones menu to send a text message
2). In the field requiring a phone number type: 466453
(note: the best way to remember that is each number corresponds with a letter on
your keypad, 466453 spells out google...so just remember it is google you are requesting
the information from)
3.) In the field of the text message requiring the "message" just type in whatever company/person/thing/name you are in need of.
(For example: if you need the number to the library in any particular city then you
would type: Tulsa Library in the contents of your message.)
4). After you have entered the number, the message, then just press send. In under 30 seconds you will have a text message arrive containing numbers listed from google's search engine of all libraries in tulsa, containing addresses and phone numbers.
***************************************************************
I hope you find this information helpful! Anyway, enjoy the rest of this day....and the weekend, of course! Here are the new pictures:



I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I hope you have a great weekend, and I am still working on those pics of Mr. Wonderful for you! I had my camera with me one night, but my battery went dead before I got a picture of him! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rissi! I haven't heard much from you on here...so is it Mr. Wonderful who is taking you away from me???? now i'm not so sure him...just kidding. have a great weekend! miss you and much love!
ReplyDeleteI have actually been working like 60 hours a week.... It's crazy! so as you can imagine, I havent had much time to myself.... I'll try to keep up with the comments from now on! :)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow aunt Tootie, it actually worked! I tried my name but it didn't work, so I tried Glenpool Police, in 5 seconds I had a new text and it had the name, add, and Phone # of both Glenpool and Jenks Police Depts! Thats darn cool! Thanks ERIC! :) By the way send me an e-mail w/ yours and erics #'s Nick ruined my phone! He threw me in the pool with all my clothes on last night....
ReplyDeleteisn't it great? sucks about your clothes and phone...i am guessing that's why you sent me your new number...it all makes sense now.
ReplyDeleteWell google is getting around the family thats great. Darren i'm glad you are enjoying your new found googlism is the best thing since sliced bread if you ask me. Lisa thank you for cutting the grass i'm sure it was the hardest thing you have ever done i would hate it. You are just the most wonderful wife anyone could ask for and i can thank you enough for all the things you do to keep our little family going strong so i think i will just buy you something shiny and with sparkles. I love you so much any hope you are having a great day.
ReplyDelete