Wow. I have quite some catching up to do. I will do it in small stages, yet consistently, so if I have lost my VAST viewing audience (ha ha) then perhaps this will entice you to come back consistently, yourself, and trust that unless some other freak surgery arises, I will be here for you!
So....first things first. My little hiatus was entirely the blame of my hernia repair surgery. It went well, I have a post-op appointment coming up later this week, but I should be fine. What wasn't fine was how incredible the pain was the first few days following. It was worse than anything I have ever had to cope with. That brings me to another factor to blame my "blog break" on: pain pills. To cope with the pain from the operation, I was described some hefty doses of pain medication. It turned my world upside and I was comatose for days.
That's just a briefing, if you will, of why I am so behind on posting anything at all. Moving on from that, let's discuss my baby! After all, my site is named after her. Referring back to my previous post, Cameron was in Chicago with her daddy and I was missing them both! Well, they are home and I couldn't be happier. Cami had her 18 month appointment today at her pediatrician's office, and I couldn't ask or think of better to feedback regarding her health. Growth? great! check. Vocabulary? great! check. Developmental skills? great! check. Coordination? Great! check.....anyway, you see where I'm going with that? She is excelling in every category and I'm so happy and fortunate to have such a healthy little girl who has been ill zero times since the day she was born. Well, I retract that. She has had "sniffles" from time to time.....but do you really consider that "ill?" hmmm....
I'm so happy. I hope you missed me! I am posting pictures now that I took today. I assure you: neglect, I will no more! PEACE! bye for now....


welcome back LISA! Hope you are feeling much better and glad to see you are back on the blog! Have a great day and talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteLisa! Glad to know that you are feeling better! I heard it was intense for a few days. I love that picture of Eric and Cam! I was so excited when I got to talk to her on the phone when mom and dad were out there! She has grown SOOOO much! It is unbelieveable.... OH and she is so darn cute! I went to work one day and when I came home she said "where you go?!" as if she missed me! Anywho... Love ya and miss you tons. Hopefully I can make a getaway for a weekend or something to come and visit you!
ReplyDeleteSOOO Im pretty sure I will have to send you pictures as soon as I get some of me and my latest... haha he is GORGEOUS! baby blue eyes... ugh... OH MAN! Miss you! Hope everything is goin well! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to to see and hear the details rissi...! keep me posted. :)
ReplyDelete