Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Projects



Hello! We are in the middle of home improvement projects and there is stuff everywhere that it shouldn't be. It is just about to drive me crazy. One big thing is our old kitchen floor was pulled up, and we're waiting for the guy to come and install it. Apparrently we aren't high on his itinerary because we have been waiting a while for him to come out, and just received word today he may not be here until Friday. On top of the inside being in disarray our yard is in need of mowing. Unfortunately our mower is on strike. Recently I've really taken pride in my flowers and shrubs, and so I love to mow because a perfectly manicured lawn seems to enhance their beauty....now after all the rain we've received the grass is much to long. So we're working on that today as well. Cameron is being a wonderful baby today-and was elated to see her daddy when he came home this morning. Her grandparents bought her a little outside swing which she loves to lounge in, so I took a picture of that to share with you. Just don't cast any judgement on me for the grass not being cut..... Have a beautiful day! PEACE

2 comments:

  1. The pics of her on the swing are absolutely adorable.... where can a grown-up get a swing like that??!!

    And I'm loving her red toesies! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tori. do you recognize her outfit? it's one of the items you got her last week! aww.....

    ReplyDelete