Monday, June 25, 2007

Justice does Prevail

When I first learned of the pending lawsuit against the dry cleaners I'm sure you've all heard on the news, I was so offended and irritated by the plaintiff, a judge, essentially ridiculing our legal system by seeking his $54 million dollar award because his satisfaction was not guaranteed. I am typically not one to stir up trouble, but my initial response to this man's absurdity was to send hate mail. Then I thought, no, his crazy self will then turn a lawsuit to me for harassment....so I just waited patiently for the verdict, which I am pleased to report to you today. After reading an MSN article the judge presiding over the case ruled in favor of the defendants, the dry cleaners, and went as far as to place court costs for them on the responsibility of the plaintiff. That's wonderful. I wonder if he is kin to my neighbor, Jerkface? Maybe I'll ask him next time the wind blows the wrong way and he comes over to cry about something else I cannot control. Then again, I don't want to stir up any trouble or have outrageous lawsuits against me. Speaking of the law, I got pulled over the day. Don't worry, I evaded another ticket.....I just wanted to report it you, after all, it wouldn't seem normal if I wasn't pulled over once every 3 months. Cami is doing wonderful...her daddy came home last night and walked into her room to say hello (well after bedtime) and she said DADDDA!!!!!!!!! followed by "want down!" So she got to come out and play and dance and read books for awhile since her daddy was here. Have a beautiful week....pictures tomorrow! PEACE

6 comments:

  1. Let me guess you weren't wearing your seatbelt again tootie! ??? Am I right? Or was it the lead foot! Hope you are all doing well, I haven't talked to ya in while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it wasnt a seatbelt ticket.... Ive seen/heard of some really bad situations without seatbelts! Its kinda like that whole helmet thing!! haha hope you are doing well! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are something else i enjoy reading your blog very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. good guess you two, but it was actually an illegal left turn.....oops. glad to hear from both of you! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got pulled over again?? That's too funny. You are a rebel without a cause, aren't cha?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Run ins with the police you are just working your way up to a felon. I'm just glad you are able to get out of the tickets. As for the pants guy what a DB. I love you kitty have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete