Ok people, I just received Cami pictures from Illinois, so I'm posting my favorite two.....I'm a little worried because my little baby is on a Harley and she doesn't have a helmut on! PEACE
Eric and Cam go away, and they take on some twin-like characteristics! The picture of Cam on her daddy's shoulders is hilarious.... they are making the same facial expression. Too cute.
Dont worry, the Harley cant get started when Cami is around... IT SCARES HER! and yes that picture of her and Eric is ADORABLE! She is a Daddy's little girl thats for sure! Or maybe its a I have no idea who all these strange looking Illinoisans are! Either way we are enjoying the company! Miss you Lisa!!
I was actually referring to the helmut...for the bicycle and motorcycle! Either way! When are you gonna be in town for more than a day?! We need to get together again with a guys night out with Rob.
Protection 1st Eric! Come on, you know the drill!
ReplyDeleteEric and Cam go away, and they take on some twin-like characteristics! The picture of Cam on her daddy's shoulders is hilarious.... they are making the same facial expression. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss her so!
Dont worry, the Harley cant get started when Cami is around... IT SCARES HER! and yes that picture of her and Eric is ADORABLE! She is a Daddy's little girl thats for sure! Or maybe its a I have no idea who all these strange looking Illinoisans are! Either way we are enjoying the company! Miss you Lisa!!
ReplyDeleteWell darren if you haven't noticed I have a little girl so i would say i don't know the protection drill.
ReplyDeleteI was actually referring to the helmut...for the bicycle and motorcycle! Either way! When are you gonna be in town for more than a day?! We need to get together again with a guys night out with Rob.
ReplyDelete