Thursday, May 31, 2007

Keeping busy to keep busy

Happy Thursday...I got to talk to Cami on the phone earlier, so that made me very happy. She said "Hi Mama!" and Eric said she very smiley as we had our 3-4 minute phone call. I got a couple of rose bushes for my birthday, so I'm going to plant them this afternoon. I really enjoy roses and am so pleased I will have some to freshly cut when in bloom. I took a picture of a birds nest I took while over at Laura's house recently. The mama bird made it right in the middle of her hanging flower basket on the back porch and there are two baby birds in it sleeping, and then some eggs still unhatched. I thought it was cute/interesting, so I thought I'd share with you all today. Yesterday I was in state of daze and confusement after Eric and baby Cami left. I still have to pick up all the messes made trying to get them ready and packed so I will be a cleaning fool later on. I'm doing much better today, but still miss them very much. Eric said they bought Cameron a fisher price cd or something with disco music for Cami...apparently it made her smile at the store. I'm sure as I type this they're all dancing around the family room to the new music and Cami is singing and dancing. I know his family will be impressed with her new moves. :) I hope you're day is serving you well! PEACE

1 comment:

  1. well thats a nice birds nest and that conversation was very sweet. She was so happy after talking to her mommy. she is sleeping like a baby right now. well i hope you got that green bucket down and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete