Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Finally. . .some video!

Hi everyone! I've mentioned a few times my desire to upload some video...and finally I was successful. Unfortunately my clips will be short until one fine day I am able to get a new computer to upload some footage from my camcorder. This clip was taken on my camera approximately 4 months ago. Enjoy!


Now that you may have viewed my video, I'd like to take a moment to share an embarrassing moment for myself. (If you know me, then you know I quite frequently have or do something that can be considered embarrassing.) Here goes: Soo...I work out 5-6 days a week. No news there, right. Well, let's talk about wardrobe. Everyday I scramble in the preceding 15 minutes leading up to my 4:45 pm class to get dressed. I like to coordinate and look presentable, however I don't take the time to study what my garments look like up close. I rotate my yoga pants and shorts and pair with whatever top that matches and is easily accessible. Then I race to the kitchen to grab my water for class, and I'm out the door. Sooooo....one of my favorite items to wear is a cropped pair of really fitted pants....They are snug which I like and short, so I stay cool, and I don't have to worry about any potential sneak peaks if we happen to do leg lifts or raises. I wear them at least once or twice a week. So far now, that is at least 70 consecutive weeks. That's a lot. Today, my dear sister pointed out, at the END of class, mind you, that I have a hole, right in the middle of the back of them. Not a hole off to the side, or towards the bottom of my leg, but right smack dab on the seam in the middle of my buttocks. After she told me to turn around and pointed it out to me, I was so embarrassed.
"Oh my gosh, how embarrassing!" I said. "Do you think anyone else noticed?" I asked
"Well, I mean, I noticed, and I was all the way on the other side of the room in the back..." Laura said.
Gee, that's great. To make matters worse, I realized I am always in the front row, everyday. I drove home mortified revisiting in my mind the times I've worn those pants, the frequency, and who all has seen right smack dab through them without mentioning to me once the pants exhibitionist tendencies. Who knows how long that hole has been there. Needless to say, they're resting in the trash can tonight, before the wonderful destination of the city dump. If you see me out, and I'm sporting a nice hole right in the middle of my pants in the back, please tell me. Otherwise, you just might see me a year later, with that same pair of pants strutting around without the slightest inkling I'm on display for everyone I pass. Thanks. and PEACe

11 comments:

  1. What's great about this story is that your dear sister was the one that finally told you! Chari Lynn to the rescue!!! Don't fret Lis, it happens to the best of us :) And who knows, the hole might have just happened yesterday and no one saw it previously ;) YOu and Cam have a wonderful day. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i can only hope, miss feta.....Chari lynn always comes to the rescue, I suppose that's why we love her. Have a nice day ! comes see us. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...I must confess online to the world of my most embarrassing moment in aerobics class after having my second child Nick. I was dancing away having a grand time when I suddenly had some "leakage". Needless to say when it came to cooling down I realized that I'd had big "leakage" and instead of quietly leaving the floor to wash up and change clothes I just stood there in the second row not moving until class was over. A complete stranger come up to me and said "I'm sorry sweetie but do you have a bladder problem" loud enough for everyone to hear. I joined another aerobics class in another part of town. :| Thank goodness for "Poise".

    Your video of Cameron is adorable...you always make my day!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! that is bad....in the beginning after having Cameron I had some real close calls of the same type in my aerobics class. Eric thought it was funny when we would be at home that when he tickle me or make me laugh I'd have to run so fast to the bathroom...one time I didn't make it in time and he got in big trouble with me after we were done laughing at myself on the floor with my totally soaked jeans. . .i'm so sorry you had to deal with that PUBLICLY. now my little hole doesn't seem quite as bad...
    aw poor g.a.s. . .
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow its funny to hear all the stories it makes me happy im a boy. as for the hole in your pants im sure no one noticed it but i would have liked to see it before you tossed them in the trash. well have a nice day i have some work to do with a certain birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for presents! i've been especially good this year, i'll have you know, puppy! (if that helps out your selection(s))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Im a little early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! oh and Happy Aniversary too! :) lucky for you... two holidays in 2 days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Lisa!! Hope it's a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Homegirl!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to Laura too. I woke up and suddnely remembered that Lisa has a twin... haha Have a good one BOTH OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete