Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm baaack





Hello Hello! I apologize for my little break in posts. . .Anyway Cami is doing great. Throughout the course of any day now, I understand almost everything she talks about. Sometimes she will break out in her little infant jibberish talk, but for the most part, I understand what she has to tell me. It's great. The picture I posted is the only recent picture I've taken. Normally I try to have new pictures up and ready to go, so I will try to have some for tomorrow. Anyway, we were headed over to my parent's house to celebrate mother's day and I took that picture with my phone to send to Eric- I was so happy to see that Cameron was looking at the camera and smiling too. Lucky shot! Have a great day! PEACE

10 comments:

  1. I love that picture! And Lisa, you look so pretty. Your green eyes are like...... BLAM!

    Hope you guys have a good day, and I will see ya tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww one of the few pictures we have seen of mommy and Cami! VERY CUTE! You both look amazing!! Get that husband of yours to take more pictures of you two together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you two! note to eric: TAKE PICTURES OF ME AND THE BABY!!!!!!!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe i would if i had a pretty camera like you Lisa. I only get your hand me downs. ok i will take more pics of the wife and baby they are to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its good to hear Eric! and Ill work on getting you a PINK camera if that's all it will take brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it come in blue? If so hook a brotha up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no you get pink uncle d. it's your color, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Lisa it is Wednesday and no new post. Where art thou Lisa and Cam?

    ReplyDelete
  9. who is anonymous? make yourself known this instant! or else. . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hints on who anonymous is: She has been referred to as an italian dish for many years :) hehehehe Glad your back in the blog world today :)

    ReplyDelete