Friday, May 04, 2007

Pics, Yo!


blah blah blah blah blah blah bla blah lbah blallalalalalbhablhalbhah
i just wanted to post today's pictures... . . . Have a TERRIFIC weekend. Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo....remember last year when all the illegal immigrants were going to protest ? Or does my memory fail me? In any case, I think I might just have to make some margarita's. I will report back on Monday. . .stay out of trouble or if you get into trouble share the juicy details with me since my social life is a little dull these days! PEACE

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics! She is such a doll.

    And is that a new lamp?? I love it! click.... I just took it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't double click...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm Margaritas on cinco de mayo?!? YES! me too!!! oh and your daughter looks simply amazing! (just like you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww....too bad you won't be here so we could toast the big day...oh and have our first drink together since you have been legal. maybe next cinco de mayo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello to everyone I love the pictures and i love cinco de mayo. Mexicans are my favorite without them the margaritas would not be possible. Have a good one i love you kitty

    ReplyDelete