
Hi! Someone told me today I do not look like a "Lisa," rather I look like a Stephanie. What does that mean? Anyway. . .today was a beautiful day filled with all kinds of wonderful toddler tantrums. I cannot wait for this phase to pass. One thing Cami does that is sweet is the way she expresses her affection to me all day.
She is constantly wanting to be held, or hugged, or just point at me and smile and say "my mama." It's nice. What isn't nice is to experience one of the irrational crying and kicking spells she engages as of late. It makes for just an exhausting day. Let's see, I guess that's about it with us for now. I wanted to keep my promise of posting new pics, so alas, here they are. Cami's hair is getting longer each day so I always try a new "look" with it. I hope you have a tremendous Thursday...I look forward to watching my show, Grey's Anatomy. Last week I forgot about it. 
More to come tomorrow, perhaps I'll have something exciting to report. OH! One more thing: CONGRATULATIONS to Kristi!! She graduated from college and we're so very proud of her! She will make a wonderful teacher. Have a nice day, and PEACE~!
She is constantly wanting to be held, or hugged, or just point at me and smile and say "my mama." It's nice. What isn't nice is to experience one of the irrational crying and kicking spells she engages as of late. It makes for just an exhausting day. Let's see, I guess that's about it with us for now. I wanted to keep my promise of posting new pics, so alas, here they are. Cami's hair is getting longer each day so I always try a new "look" with it. I hope you have a tremendous Thursday...I look forward to watching my show, Grey's Anatomy. Last week I forgot about it. 
More to come tomorrow, perhaps I'll have something exciting to report. OH! One more thing: CONGRATULATIONS to Kristi!! She graduated from college and we're so very proud of her! She will make a wonderful teacher. Have a nice day, and PEACE~!

Thanks Lisa! I just wish you all could have come! Oh well, I guess we will see you soon enough! OH and the tantrum thing today.. the little girl I babysat did the same thing to me all day... she just screamed and cried and threw her toys at me! Shes about cami's age too! Must have been something in the air...
ReplyDeleteyou're very welcome, rissi...i'm sorry we weren't there in the physical sense, but i assure you were in our thoughts all day. i cannot imagine having to take care of tantrum throwing toddler that wasn't your flesh and blood because it is really difficult to handle under THOSE circumstances...i don't think i'd have the patience to deal with someone else kiddo acting as such...anyway...hope you are doing well under those circumstances! :) love you!
ReplyDelete