
Hello to all. I'm sad today-Eric and Cami left for Chicago and I had to stay behind as per my surgeon's recommendations (i have a STUPID hernia and will have surgery on it next tuesday) .....so I'm worried about them. Of course, I know they will be fine, but I still worry! And I wonder, what in the world will I do with all this free time I now have? They will be gone for 3 days. I sent one of my camera's with Eric, so the only birthday pictures I have to share today were taken by camera phone, and, if you've seen my previous camera phone pictures, you know they aren't of great quality.

My sister sent me a cookie bouquet yesterday with balloons...and Cameron loved them! Eric clipped them on her dress and she'd run around screaming wondering why the balloons were chasing her. We had a really nice dinner over at my parents house last night with an extra special baskin robbin's ice cream cake (my favorite!). Cami really enjoyed it. In fact when she was done with her piece we laughed because the chocolate remnants around her sweet little mouth made her look like Charlie Chaplin....kind of.
So if you check here from now until Saturday or Sunday, there won't be any new Cami pics....unless I am a lucky receiver of some in my email from Eric. I wish you a nice day and I will be back soon! PEACE

Hey Lisa! dont worry Eric and Cameron will be in GREAT hands. I will try and make sure that we get some pics to you! We will miss you!!
ReplyDeleteOh i know she will be in the very best of hands...i'm just feeling left out! if i was a smidge more selfish i would have made them stay with me since i couldn't come,.....but alas, i'll just suffer alone. last night though i told eric that he and Cami were both grounded and not allowed to leave the house. ha ha. have fun with my babies, sweet rissi....
ReplyDeleteCami is soooooooooo cute! I cant beleive that she is THAT big! The first thing she saw was cody, and she was like PUPPY! oh... it made me want to melt! then when she went to bed she asked for her puppy and her bear.... so cute.. We love you and miss you! I wish that I could come with mom and dad, but 2 jobs are callin my name next week! OPH and not to mention that I am going under the knife too... haha not quite as serious though... its just a little oral surgery!
ReplyDeleteWell I say that they are still grounded until further notice! You just let us know when they can leave here, I wouldnt want them to get out of their "punishment"
ReplyDeletewell kitten from the windy city or at least close to it all is well i think little cam misses you to pieces. she has been a good girl and everyone is very happy to see her. i love you and have a most wonderful day.
ReplyDelete