Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Goodnight Moon. . .


I have a sweet story about Cameron to share with you today. I was laying with her on the floor and she got up and ran into the other room. She came back with a soft, pink blanket and covered me up as I continued lying on the floor. She put her index finger up to her sweet lips and said "shhh..." and then ran back out of the room. Cameron returned back to me, still covered up on the floor, with a book "Goodnight Moon." She proceeded to "read" it to me saying "nigh night" on each page before turning it. Little Miss Cami was trying to put her mommy to sleep in the middle of the living room floor. I just thought it was sweet that she covered me up and tried to read me a book. I took just a couple pictures of her today. . .the one of her feet are her new shoes her daddy got when he went shopping for us recently. I think they're so cute because I'm a big fan of Hello Kitty as well as anything with some sparkle! Speaking of new shoes, have a listen to Paolo Nutini's "New Shoes" song....I think it's great. I hope you are having a tremendous day- Thanks for stopping in! PEACE

2 comments:

  1. That is so precious! she is just too cute! (not to mention the shoes... apparently Eric has good taste!) Hope you had a good one! and the interview was ok... probably not ending up with the job! Guess I can call eric and let him know "I screwed up another one" since I know he will ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i guess i do have good taste all the shoes and clothes and everything i am a fashion guy. Lisa you can call me Clinton if you want to. Kristi the interviews are going well you will get the job you want soon i have faith in you. have a nice day yall

    ReplyDelete