
Look at this picture I took yesterday. If you know me pretty well, then you might know that rainy days are my most favorite weather pattern. There is one exception however. That is in the event I have spent a good two hours or more washing and detailing a car. Those clouds pictured are not what you want to see as I did when I was driving about in the vehicle I worked so hard to look spotless. Just my luck. As I sat down to write this, or vent this little frustration, rather, I brought my plate in with a sandwich and tomato to enjoy an afternoon snack. I took a bite of tomato it squirted all over the monitor and my keyboard...so now I have a dirty car, and a dirty computer. At least I have almost finished the entire baskin robbins cake in the span of 24 hours. . .oh wait...that's not a good thing either. Hmmm...I do hope you are enjoying this day! Things can only improve from my side, so I'm sure I'll have happy things to report tomorrow. Come back and I'll show you pictures little miss Cami! PEACE

oh Lisa... we all have our days! I hope yours improves though! I am gettin ready to walk out my door with another car load of stuff to take home, since I have ANOTHER interview tomorrow! Like I said, I hope your day got a little bit better at least... Love ya! Cant wait to see ya! SMOOCHES!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your interview! I'm sure you will be brilliant!
ReplyDeleteLisa you are doing such a great job taking care of everything while i have been gone. you know daddy is working for mama's stuff you know what your stuff is. well i am so proud of you and i love you so much have a wonderful day and i will see you in the morning.
ReplyDelete