Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday


Hi everyone.....I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Yesterday was Memorial Day of course, but it was also our second Anniversary. Today is my birthday, and of course, it's Laura's as well. Such excitement! I took some new pictures of the baby girl, so I'm posting them. Otherwise, I wish you a happy day...and a special happy day to my sister! PEACE

6 comments:

  1. AWWWW I LOVE THE PIGGY TAILS!!!! that baby is ADORABLE! I cant wait until tomorrow! Love you all and miss you tons... SEE YOU SOON!!! Happy bday once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pigtails too... she is soo precious!

    Happy Birthday to you (again) and don't forget to save me a cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not see or talk to and Laura so much but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You both are precious little babies to me...forever.

    PS Happy Anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! I sent you an e-card to your email but in case you didn't get it I wanted to say have a great 29th my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you a text this morning, but once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I talked to Laura today....I can't beleive you are 26, that is great, because I am a few months behind, and I can't wait to be 26 again! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete