
Cameron Lee turned 11 months old today. That is crazy to me. . .and probably everyone else. I thought, perhaps, in her new, wise, "old" age she would be more respectful and sweet and proper. I was wrong again. She was absolutely destructive today. Everything in her path, she was out to get. Cami Lee: Baby With A Vengence. My dad treated us and Aunt Laura for lunch today. Every "age" (month) she's been alive, she's been a very well behaved little lady in public establishments, particularly restraunts. I've always felt completely comfortable and satisfied with the fact I don't have to worry about a crying baby or one that throws temper tantrums. I mentioned Cami turned 11 months old today, and apparently that's when things change. During the course of our lunch, at a pretty nice restraunt, she threw her book on the floor which landed probably 4 feet from our table. Embarassing. She threw her finger food (these little corn puffs that she is usually so happy to have) all over the floor around her. Again, embarassing. Laura wanted to hold her after we ate, so she asked that I pass her across the table, just like we've always done in the past. Cameron managed to simultaneously kick the salt over while grabbing the lamp above our table. This brought more attention to our table. It was swaying back and forth and back and forth in this relatively dark dining place. That was embarassing. She threw paper on her grandpa's plate, pulled his ear, and was just really whiney. As you may imagine, we decided to leave as soon as the bill was taken care of. Cameron usually takes a nap in the morning, and a nap in the afternoon. Her bedtime is 7-7:30 pm. She only took one nap today, at 4 pm, which lasted 45 minutes. When she woke up she was really cranky so we ended up driving around to chill out (both of us needed it). I put her to bed at 7:00 pm. The time now is 8:00 pm. I still hear her, as I am writing this, talking to herself in her room. What a day. I'm so tired I ALMOST don't feel like watching my favorite show (Grey's Anatomy). Of course, I'm going to, but still that is a huge confession when you take into consideration my devotion to the program. Eric updated his blog, so anyone can leave him comments. He also posted a new one, with pictures. So don't forget to check his out. I can't wait to hear the topics that will come up in my comments tomorrow. That's what I love about you guys: I write something about one subject, yet ALL of my comments refer to another. That's so brilliant and perfect. I just talked to Eric and he made a good point: "The older the baby gets the less time you have to talk on the phone." Although, he doesn't realize that when he's in a hotel room all day long, by himself, like he was today, I won't be able to talk for 30 minutes to an hour when he calls 20 times a day. No, I'm not joking. I probably get 20 calls a day between both my cell phone and the home phone when he is on reserve and not flying. Below is a picture of Eric and Cameron. It was taken at Walmart in the arcade area. When she was riding the horse she thought she was so big...she was trying to conceal her smile. You know when your younger, and you try to act "cool" so you feel like you can't smile and reveal you're enjoying something? No? Well, maybe that's just me, and maybe that's where she gets it, but it perfectly describes her expression as she was on her pony ride. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you guys. I'm going to probably post something in the morning, as well, I just wanted to be certain there was new "stomping" ground to rant and rave about whatever you want. And remember, the best way to cheer yourself up, is cheer up someone else. So send a smile to someone...do a good deed...feel good, enjoy life. peace.

And take a look at this Oklahoma sunset I took the other day. I'm going to paint a picture of this, excluding the power lines ofcourse...unless any of you have ever wanted a picture with powerlines? yeah, not so much:

God is the best artist. . .

Hey sis. Good morning to ya! I thought I would get this party started off in style this morning. I'm so happy it's Friday, but I couldn't sleep last night because the damn dog's next door to us wouldn't shut the "bleep" up. That poses a question....when you have a crazy ass dog that lives next door to you, do you confront the neighbors? I just am at my wit's end and I thought my blogging friends might be able to help me out on this one. And I know, pretty random thoughts so early in the morning, huh?
ReplyDeletetori-sorry to hear about the dog. i would say something to neighbor maybe? I don't know what you can do. Was it Molly? Or King? I guess you're the only die-hard blog fan, because you're the only comment today! I love you.
ReplyDeleteWell, for the time being Casey can't get on the internet.... or else you know he would be joining the party. Now onto the dogs... it wasn't King or Molly. It was those degenerete (sp?) dogs that live next door to me. I swear I would love to bust a cap in their azzes.
ReplyDeleteHow depressing... I guess I'm the only one that wanted to party like it's 1999 today. Oh well, maybe we will have a better turnout next week. I'm outy 5 to my dogs. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Until next time.....Peace!
ReplyDeletei would shoot those damn dogs i hate barking dogs
ReplyDeleteWhat the hey?!?! You gonna every post a new blog? What's with you woman? I mean, come on. Your viewers would like to know what's new in the land of Oz.
ReplyDeleteUmmm...yes, I just wanted everyone to know that I have been waiting for 2 days for an update on miss cam!!! you guys brought me to this addiction, so now your going to have to see me through it!!! so ummm, miss Lisa, new update or new pic, or sumthin' would be nice for today!!! ;) you know i have lots of love for ya!! but i do miss reading about little woman...i'm feeling left out here!!
ReplyDelete