Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Introducing the Trickster

Cameron enjoys drinking her bath water....especially to help wash down the paper she ate from one of my books she tore up. Fun stuff. Last night Eric stayed with his family in Illinois...his dad, Kevin gave me some great advice: Stay away from bus drivers who have a tendency to hit up the liquor cabinet before they're route. I'm not sure what he's referring to, but I know there is car involved with some pretty substantial damage. Maybe Donna knows. Hmm. I don't have any new pictures to post so I figured Kevin could make his big debut on my very interesting and viewed blog. Here is a picture of him, Nicki (Eric's sister) and Cami-she was about 5 weeks old here:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ofcourse, I love to "pretty" things up and with the wonderful world of editing, I was able to. Here is my spruced up picture for the greatest grandpa (also known as the Trickster) on his big debut:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, I did "paint" his fingernails for this picture. I figure everyone looks better with a coat of nail polish....isn't that right, Eric? (he let me paint his toe nails before, but don't tell him I shared that, he would get pretty upset with me.)

Anyway, there is a commercial that is on lately that we like to laugh about. It's a Sonic commercial with this man and his wife in the front seat and they're enjoying a new shake flavor. The man says "this is really good...I'll have to post it on my blog for my readers." And the wife says "your readers? you mean your mom?" And he says "well, she was going to tell her neighbor about it..." Eric and I just crack up about, because that's like me. I have all of 2 reader's and it's kind of dorky and sometimes I will say "Oh! maybe I should write a blog about that!" ha ha. We get a kick out of it. I looked for that commercial...however this is the only one I could come up with, just to give you an idea of what I'm trying to describe:


Have a good day. yes, I'm boring, again. more tomorrow! :)
Peace

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa thats great! Im sure the trickster would love that picture of himself because it even looks like you gave him an earring! and now you have 3 readers because my mom better known as "Grandma Goodies" seeing as how she likes to send things for cameron... gave me the address! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis! That picture of Kevin is absolutely hilarious! I love the touches you added! :) I had a great time yesterday with you and Cam. Hope you guys have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you da da da da....poor baby Cameron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand Aunt Suz,(aka GAS) reads the Cami blog all of the time...how else can I keep up to date on the cutest little girl in the world! I gave cousin Eric the blogspot. How about Nick, haven't seen his input lately (!?)

    Just wait you may unleash a plethera of comments from who knows who at any moment...ah yes mystery...who's next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAS!!!! what a great acronym for a great aunt...I'm so glad you check in here! love you

    ReplyDelete