Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Purple People Eaters

Last night Eric and I took Cami to the mall just to look around. We had no intention of spending money. We walked into Bath and Body Works and were just browsing, when Eric saw this teddy bear with brown fur and handed it to Cameron. Aren't teddy bears named after our former President Theodore Roosevelt? She started petting it and loving on it and saying "oooh" and we both started laughing. Eric tried to grab it to put it back on its shelf, but Cami would not let go. She continued hugging and petting it and Eric ended up buying it for her. She carried it with her in her stroller until we went home. Apparently she pulled the same stunt on my mom at Toys-R-Us the other day..and ended up going home with a little white poodle. I just think it's so funny how she manipulates everyone into buying her little presents. It's pretty unbelievable to witness.

I've mentioned before the Cameron loves cell phones, or any phone, for that matter. In fact, I gave her my old one so she thinks she is big time with it. Earlier she was in the office, where she likes to simulate typing on my keyboard. Anyway, she grabbed the mouse when she thought she was not being watched and had this really elaborate "conversation" as though the mouse was a phone. It was so cute to peak in and watch her pretend to talk to someone on a computer mouse. Lately she's been a little bashful when she does something that provokes any kind of reaction, so her "cute" stories have been hindered just a little bit. She's also been in this dreadful "mommy" stage where she cries if I leave or if someone else holds her. It's kind of sweet, but I liked her "people person" persona she's always exemplified. She follows me from room to room like a little puppy dog. I was worried, for Eric's sake, that she would cry with him when he came home the other night. But alas, she did not. He had been out of town for more than a week, and that's a long time for a little baby angel, especially as she has entered this new phase. Tonight we're going to go eat some salad at my parents house...Eric has been on a diet and looks fantastic..he's lost more than 25 pounds so far! Anyway, he is such a good sport because I'm cheesy and I like to color coordinate our family and tonight, we're all going to wear purple. Each of us have a purple sweater, so I guess you can call us the purple people eaters, or in tonights case, the purple salad eaters. I will try to have someone take our picture so I can post it tomorrow. Have a terrific day! peace

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure my parents could ever even make Eric wear what they wanted him to wear... lol its funny the effect that women have on boys! hahaha cant wait to se this picture!

    ReplyDelete