Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Planes Are Fast

That is the name of my husband's blog. (Yes, Eric actually got a blog going!) Planes are fast. Here is the link to it: http://planesarefast.blogspot.com/ please check it out. It's adorable to me that he created his own blog. I have been telling him to start reading mine while he's on the road...and this week, he actually did! YAY! So this is exciting, breaking news. Speaking of which, did you hear about the fact that L.A. no longer has a middle class? What's up with that? Anyway, today was pretty crazy as far as the little miss is concerned. She was searching for whatever trouble she could get her hands into. Here are a few examples of some problems she created:

1). I just opened a nice, cold, refreshing pepsi while I was preparing lunch. Cameron was just playing around in the kitchen saying "dog" to Lexi (our dog) through the back door. I sat my wonderful beverage down on the kitchen table and turned and walked back towards the opposite end of the room....next thing I hear is "chhhhhh" (that's supposed to be my phonetically spelled example of liquid landing on the surface). I turn around and she has my pepsi upside down pouring it down the front of her clothes and, of course, the kitchen floor that I just mopped meticulously. So we went for a wardrobe change.

2). My cell phone was on the edge of the bathroom counter while I was getting ready. She stuck her hands in the toilet and starting "swishing" the water around....I said "no Cameron!" and shut the lid to the toilet bowel....all the while she went after my phone with her toilet water soaked hands...my husband can attest for this: whenever water gets on my phone it is nearly impossible to hear what I'm saying. He called around 5 minutes after the 'incident' and said "Did you get water on your phone? I can barely hear you." (usually I am the one who messes my phone up, and somehow I'm okay with my perfections of dropping my phone daily and getting drops of water on it, somehow.) I explained the situation during wardrobe change number two. You didn't expect me to keep her in toilet bowel water soaked clothes now did you?

3). I just fed Cameron lunch...Spaghetti and then apple/strawberry/banana mixture. She did not eat it all, but did a reasonable job. She was in a big hurry to get back to her toys which were summoning her into the living room. While she was occupied I went into the office to grab some stamps and envelopes etc...so that should tell you how little time I was out of her sight. We will round it up to two minutes for good measure. I arrive in the kitchen to my spaghetti and apple/strawberry/banana mixture smeared child with spoon in hand smearing her leftovers I had on the table all over my shoes on the floor. Apparently when I walked out of the room for those detrimental 2 minutes, she had her mental note first on her itinerary and went straight to accomplish the "smear food over the me, the floor and mommy's shoes" campaign. Sheesh. Wardrobe change number 3...bonus: another bath.
Here is a picture of her final situation with the food: note* there is food all over my shoe pictured there, although you cannot tell very well.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What a day. Don't forget to check out Eric's blog. He wants to start posting some pictures of his journey's so WE all can be tied into his life, as YOU are into ours. Have a terrific day. Enjoy life. And remember, Every moment that passes is an opportunity to turn things around. :)
peace.

14 comments:

  1. well Cam here is what I tried to post on your da da's blog but he wont let anyone post comments because he only allows members of blogspot to post comments which we need to change *hint hint*
    i wrote "well puppy, this is bear

    seems like we both get some funky nicknames, but oh well

    as long they scream them out right!!!!;)
    anyways
    we will be adding comments daily because here at the bank, we dont have anything to do apparently

    so puppy this is bear saying hello
    welcome
    peace out!!!"

    ok now here are my comments to your blog

    California has no middle class now because of what class......ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!!!!

    they work cheap, they fit 20 people in a house
    so they earn less and people there make good money cause of what class....ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
    i would like to put a wall up along california, arizona and new mexico and let them have it, so when an earthquake hits, they can all fall off the earth and get what they deserve

    now Cami
    we need to see you, we love these pics but man we miss you.

    i havent seen you walk yet!!!, i believe aunt chaos and i are coming over tonite

    anyways glenn beck is on so gotta go, i shall return

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, it looks like Bear is on a roll again today. He's definately been eating his Wheaties. So, maybe we can see Cam tonight. It seems like ages since we saw her last. I bet she is missing her Aunt Chaos, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisa,
    did you hear glenn beck today?
    there is a blogspot guy that busted this mark foley story etc and he is in tulsa
    apparently the kid that was getting all the pm's is in tulsa too!!!!!
    i thought the guy said it was www.passionamerica.blogspot.com
    but that didnt work
    i wondered if you heard it and maybe i heard wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok cami uncle CiCi is mad again

    did you know the mexican govt is going to the UN to have them tell us to stop bldg this small fence on the border?

    its absurd
    (earmuffs cam)
    i say since there are so many illegals, we should have a "deer season" on them, you can shoot and tag like 3 or 4 every season
    you know, population control

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Uncle Cici, that's not very nice. I just wanted to say Happy 11th month birthday Cam! I can't believe in just 1 more month you will be a 1 year old. That is just amazing to me. Don't every forget your Aunt Chaos loves you so much and would do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just now turned his program on...so No I haven't heard anything yet this morning. I might be going to workout again today, so you guys can come over after that-either 6:30 - 7:00ish? Sound good? hi tori.

    I like your population control idea, although just a wee bit barbaric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey cam here are some tidbits on Tool that maybe you didnt know

    First, Maynard and I have the same birthday, yes April 17th is Maynard's birthday

    and secondly, the last album, lateralus (sp) was done entirely by the band in studio, then Maynard came in and in one day did all the lyrics over the music they had laid down. Thats how in-tune these guys are with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so you ALL know...this has become my new addiction....I can't wait to get on here and see the new pics of little miss precious...reading what Lisa writes then waiting to see what uncle ci ci and aunt chaos writes in response!! i love and miss all of you..thanks for telling me about this LL! Lisa, you keep me entertained daily, i love it! and case, well, you just crack me up..enough said!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! welcome to the 'party" SUMS! i expect more comments from you from this day forward! we want to know what you think, too. Yes, Casey is a bit of riot...I love how extreme he gets with his politics. Then Laura makes it nice and sweet. We need an ornery instigator...you up for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Eric:

    I'm sorry you don't like Tool. I will take that into consideration next time I pick out videos for my readers! Maybe you'll get your NSYNC and Backstreet Boys! Gotta keep my puppy happy, afterall.

    the mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. miss summer you know you are gonna get mad at my comments, you always do but since i am Cam's favorite uncle i get to be spoiled on here, much like she gets spoiled when i take her to target

    but we can always agree to disagree

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, let's see...Lis-i'm up for the challenge..might not be as much as I would like, but I will start leaving more comments..some of us DO have to work when they are at work...unlike SOME people (Case)!!! And for Uncle CiCi...I dont get mad at your comments I just laugh at the ranting!! But hey, considering aunt Chaos cant' call anyone back anymore..I will gladly take all the smack you can throw just to know that everyone is okay and doing good!!
    Lis- I miss you girl! I really want to come over and see Miss Cam!! I can not believe she will be a year old in a month and I haven't got to see her yet...wait a minute..i did see her..once when LL was babysitting, but she was alseep so only for a few minutes! well, have to get back to work..yes, I really do WORK!
    Peace out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I definately want to join this party. First of all, ERic I'm with ya man, Tool sucks! And Sums, I'm so glad to see you joined the party. We have a rockin good time so I'm glad you made it. And tis, I had fun at lunch. And uncle cici, hi big boy. Well, guess I need to get back to work and make that money, money, money... money!

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Eric:

    Don't be hatin' nigga

    ReplyDelete