Thursday, October 12, 2006

ok ok ok

After much demand, I'm back from my little blogging hiatus. Eric has been in town, and our "ship" isn't as tightly run as when he's gone. Things are more easy-breezy I guess you could say. Anyway, I found out today Cameron loves luxurious things as much as I! I had this fur blanket in our family room on the floor, and she kept crawling and walking over it saying "ooooh...oooh..oh wow." She loved it. I just took a picture of her-she was uncooperative to say the least. I even had Eric try to get her to smile, but she's eating bananas and well, she's bananas for them. It's not the greatest picture, but it will have to do. It was just taken 1 minute ago. Man, I feel so boring right now. I feel like I am having to reach for something to write about here. Oh! Here is something that happened for the first time today that I loved: Cameron stood up beside me, and I grabbed her little hand and we walked for a few steps. It was fantastic. She is Miss Independent, not like Kelly Clarkson's song, but you get what I'm saying. She's ordinarily not one to accept help with walking or eating. She likes to do it all on her own, so it felt wonderful walking with her holding hands. Halloween is coming up, and I don't have her costume yet. I need to get on the ball....I know what I want her to be (to be announced) but I have no idea where to find her costume. Maybe I'll go looking later around today. Eric is leaving tomorrow and we're cleaning house. Usually when he leaves it looks like a tornado came through our house and someone came in and wore all our clothes and used all the towels. Laundry is always overflowing. It will be nice not having to work for a week trying to get things back in order, just to have them go back again when he gets home. I'm sure he'll hate that I wrote this on here...but I love you Eric! hehe. Our satellite people came out yesterday and fixed the mess they made a couple of weeks ago. After calling and complaining a few times, no one would call us back. So I got the general manager on the phone and finally got the ball rolling. We are getting free service, for a bit, for our trouble. I just said, "And what kind of compensation are we to expect for this..." it was easy. Of course we're still enjoying our new t.v. world. I'm kind of tired of seeing stupid porn-like shows on cinnemax every night, however. It's so dumb because the acting is horrendous, the scenes unrealistic and don't get me started on the "actresses." Eric and I laughed the other day at a commercial for guys about "flirt text messages." Basically there are four guys hanging out, seemingly bored...then they get this idea to flirt with some random girls (which realistically is probably some computer dude without a life at home generating these messages back) that are hanging out and they send messages back to the guys. So basically you pay a dollar to get some random message back that will probably say something like "you're cute" or "hey handsome." That's so crazy! I cannot imagine ANYONE who would ever sign up for something like that...but I suspect there is someone out there dumb enough to do it, because why would they spend so much on advertising on something that was not profitable? Who knows. Anyway, I have no idea where this blog started, or where its ending. Obviously I had no real direction today, other than the direct orders from Laura to post a new blog. So this will have to suffice. Oh and I have an announcement, Uncle Cici will no longer be on my comment correspondence, apparently he was far too loyal here at Cami's blog for his work's liking, and his privileges visiting were revoked. This means that the pressure is on YOU (yes you reading this) to keep coming back, and leaving feedback that way I can keep you informed and up to date on us and our lives. As always, thanks for reading
321000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. (this was from Cameron apparently she wanted to contribute today.) Here is a picture to prove it:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, have a really terrific day today. And fear not, I will be much more active on here the next few days! PEACE OUT.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you decided to come back and join us. I think I speak for everybody when I say we didn't like that little hiatus you took. I mean, come on, you really need to check with your most loyal viewers when you do such a thing. Ha Anyway, love your blog. It's great. And that last pic of Cam looks exactly like you. She is looking more like a little girl everyday. (sniffle sniffle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYEEEAAAHHHH!!!!! A new blog!!! well, I have to agree with Laura..not to pleased with your little hiatus, but we will let you slide this time! I mean, I guess Eric was home and all, but still...you have fans waiting!!! ;) I loved the blog! and glad to hear you got the cable chaos fixed. What is everyone's plans this weekend? We all need to get together, even if its dinner at one of our houses one night..dinner and wine anyone? We can sit around the table and talk like Desperate Housewives...although I'm not a housewive yet....I can pretend to be!! love you all! oh and by the way....next weekend is Oktoberfest and I EXPECT LL and you lis to put one night aside for us to go together!! comprende??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i want to do something this weekend. i think summer has a great idea...so L...make it happen.

    ReplyDelete