Friday, October 20, 2006

Costume Conundrum

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usFor Halloween, Eric and I wanted to do something different for Cami's little costume. She is always wearing pretty things, the color pink, and hair bows etcetera, so we wanted to go the opposite direction. When you think of babies her age for their first Halloween, pumpkins, pea's in pods, ballerina's, princesses, or bunny's come to mind. That's about it as far as selection. I wanted to have Cameron be a little vampire...I just thought it would be fun and different. A teeny tiny little child walking around in such "evil" attire-it's adorable. After searching around for a couple of days now, I've realized this dream just won't happen, unless I learn to sew phenomenally in the next couple of weeks. My only option would be to hand make her outfit, which I suppose I could attempt, but I just don't think it would turn out as fantastically as I would like it to look. So..after talking with a great friend who has a daughter a few years older than Cami...we've found an alternate costume route. I'm a little disappointed my original plan is hindered, however she will look very cute in the alternative. Which costume do you think Cami will be wearing? Let me know the results by posting a comment: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A). A fairy

B). The little mermaid

C). A lady bug

D). A Care Bear

I am definitely going to post pictures of her in costume, so we'll see who predicted correctly. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 comments:

  1. Well, it looks like I'm the only one reading your page today, OR the only one who is posting comments. Anyway, I would like to vote on Cami's costume. My vote would be for her to be a Care Bear. I mean, think about it. Those sweet like care bears and their sweet little pudgy tummies. Now think of our sweet little Cami and her pudgy little tummy filling out an absolutely adorable Care Bear costume. I will say that I think all the other ideas are pretty darn cute too. I mean, she would look cute in about anything you put her in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Lala, however as demented as I am (your previous idea was fab to me)I was thinking of a Care Bear/spooky bear theme...then again you could go with a Vampira Lady Bug or a Mortisha Addams Mermaid...faeries with little sharp teeth or nails...hum...

    Can't wait for results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well cami, i am all for the care bear but....... Your Uncle CiCi did see a little half angel half devil outfit, which he thinks would be perfect for your little personality. He wants to find one in your size,and if he does, he is gonna beg mommie and daddy if you can have it.

    Keep those little fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Cam it's Sums...I'm voting for the lady bug...just fits you with those big precious eyes!! Now I like the care bear idea and the mermaid, but I think your mommy is going to pick the lady bug! I know you'll look cute as can be in whatever she picks though!! hopefully, your mom can bring you by my new house so I can see you and give you some "treats"! If not, then I'll have to make a trip to BA to see you and my niece and nephew...speaking of...we need to set a play date with you and my niece bradlee...you two would have sooo much fun together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Laura on this one. The care bear would be precious. Plus, it is a blast from the past for all of us! Can't wait to hear what she is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could tell you, but I'd rather show you all with pictures. I will have her costume tomorrow night..Amy, the girl giving it to me, is coming over with her baby and I'm making dinner. I can't wait because she is bringing some of her daughter's clothes for Cameron and that's fantastic because we don't have too many warm clothes for her yet. I do, however, have a bow or ribbon to accessorize any outfit, anytime.

    ReplyDelete