Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Imogen Heap

I really enjoy this artist...I love this song, Hide and Seek. She is also a member of the London Based band, Frou Frou. Enjoy.




As a bonus, because I love my readers, I am posting two Tool videos. The first one is Jambi-the second is The Pot. I realize their latest album was disappointing to some, but I enjoyed it because of these two songs. Hope you do too.

Jambi:


The Pot:
The song begins after a minute of some other video..not sure what that is. The song is performed live-pretty clear shot of Maynard.

5 comments:

  1. i hate that music but i guess its okay i still love you. I just thought you should know i think your music sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love TOOL!!!!!!
    those videos are awesome

    trust me
    once you see them live you are hooked

    wow
    thanks for the videos
    you are gonna respark my Tool side now, which laura will love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad someone appreciates my video selections. I just think they're fantastic. I don't know who "anonymous" is...(actually its Eric) but he doesn't have to click play if he doesn't want to listen. They will never come down.

    Thanks for the sweet comments Eric and Cic. PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not even about the music in this album, its about the meaning, to me at least. I guess it just takes really paying attetion and wanting to learn from the words to enjoy a good tool song. I just want to hear what they call music?

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always, I'm with YOU, dear Nick.

    ReplyDelete