
When Eric reviewed our pictures from Big Splash the other day, he saw one of Cameron and said "awww....look at her little rat tail." That made me realize, it's time to even out her hair in back....there's one piece that is a couple inches longer than the rest (hence: rat tail). Soooo, yesterday I got some little scissors, and water and a comb and evened up the back of her hair. Cami had her very first haircut! I of course saved the little curl, with a ribbon wrapped around it that was given to her at the hospital. The two pictures I have today aren't great....
she was very busy. The one with her back to the camera is a good indication of her "new do," because before her hair cut the little curl would have been seen under the hat....oh and she insisted on wearing that hat yesterday so that's why she has it on. When she has a choice of different hats and colors, she always picks the one displayed today. I think it may be because that hat is her signature color....or she just knows how much I love pink so she's aiming to please! Either way, she's had it on all week. I will post another blog this evening....have a really great day!
she was very busy. The one with her back to the camera is a good indication of her "new do," because before her hair cut the little curl would have been seen under the hat....oh and she insisted on wearing that hat yesterday so that's why she has it on. When she has a choice of different hats and colors, she always picks the one displayed today. I think it may be because that hat is her signature color....or she just knows how much I love pink so she's aiming to please! Either way, she's had it on all week. I will post another blog this evening....have a really great day! PEACE

My little niece is growing up!! I'm sure she didn't look like she had a rat tail though. Someone as precious as she is could never look that way!!! I love her choice of a hat. She is so adorable. I just want to scoop her up and hug her. Well I should get back to work. Talk to you later. Love you
ReplyDeleteI still have my first piece of hair from my first hair cut.... *sigh* we grow up so fast! Hope you are having a good week! LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDeleteit's hard to believe she'll be two in november, huh? sheesh....where'd the time go.
ReplyDeleteWhere did the time go. Just yesterday i was holding her little bitty baby body in the palm of my hand. She is so fun now though i love her so much.
ReplyDelete