Friday, July 27, 2007

Clown hair? to do, or not to do....


I watched a movie recently that made my "top ten list." Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet was so good, in my opinion. It was different and smart and was I so happy I took the time to sit down and watch it. In the movie Kate's character has bright reddish-orange hair, much like a clown wig in color similarities. As the credits were rolling I thought, "I should die my hair that color...she looked so cool." I pictured myself in my normal, everyday activities and quickly axed that idea....but I was so fond of her in the movie that I almost thought having clown hair was a good idea. I went to IMDB.com to look at other movies and reviews, and stumbled across something unexpected that would be a fun suprise for those of you who I went to high school with....a movie starring one of our classmates! For those of you who didn't know him, we shared our high school days with Brian and he's the third person in the official movie poster I have displayed. Here is the movie trailor....

In other news, my friend Amy and Joe had their wedding anniversary yesterday. The night before I had to gone to dinner with her and some other girlfriends, and we attempted to go to a mexican restaurant on the river walk but the wait (on a WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!) was an hour and a half so we went to a tavern with mediocre food at best. Anyway, I was jealous yesterday when Amy declared that she and her hubby were going to eat mexican food because I was soooo looking forward to a smorgasbord of mexican treats and feast that previous night. Oh well....My other friend Michal and her husband Stephen have taken some amazing pictures (all views of where they live!!!) that I wanted to share....Landscape scenes....just breathtaking. Maybe I have a new painting project inspiration from these photos! Anyway, have a really terrific day- the weekend is almost here...so make the most out of it! I will take some Cami pictures today and have then posted a.s.a.p! PEACE



3 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures are great! Im a big fan of the one with the trees in front... all the different greens... and then the PINK CLOUDS!... simply beautiful! hope you have a wonderful weeknd, not sure how much I will be able to stop in here this weekend! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! give little miss cami some smooches for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a fun weekend! i will give her big hugs and kisses from aunt rissi...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics too Lisa! JK! I mean, I do...but I am not going to compliment myself...I am not like that. I think it very sweet of you to want to put those pics up. You are a darling! If I don't hear from you again today, have a great weekend! Bye girl!

    ReplyDelete