It's mid week and Eric leaves again tomorrow. Today incorporated a lot of miscellaneous activities spent at home. When it was time to put Cami down for her nap she said "night night" and pointed, walking like a little miniature zombie into our bedroom. Eric and I looked at each like "what in the world! that's random...." but went with her proposal of an afternoon siesta in a big bed. It was strange because she has never done that before, nor has ever shown any interest in sleeping anywhere outside of her crib. While Eric grilled a couple of filet's this evening, Cameron and I played in the shade with her outdoor toys and filled her swimming pool up, after all, we promised her more swimming today. Once she was instructed how to drink out of the hose, she was sold. That hose remained up to her little baby lips for the remainder of our outside playtime until dinner was on the table. I took some pictures of her today after a quick diaper change. She insisted on bringing in some of the newspaper she found in the living room, so that explains why she seems engrossed in her papers in some of these "action shots." What can I say? The kid has a nose for news! ha. Have a wonderful Day! PEACE
*note: The pictures can always be viewed in a larger format, just simply click on the image of your choice, and it will link you to an enlarged version. Throughout our photo shoot today, Cameron was talking about the subject matter her papers contained such as: ....things, animals, shapes, colors....and the letter A. And yes, I chose to make this text orange to match the color of baby girl's ensemble. :)

That is hilarious!!! That is my niece. She is always trying to stay up on the News. She is a smart girl!!! I love her hair!!! She looks so adorable with that little ponytail on top of her head. She is so sweet. Well I better get back to work. Love you all!!!
ReplyDeletewell maybe she is just used to her Daddy taking the news paper to the bathroom, and figured since she was getting her diaper changed she could catch up on the latest....
ReplyDeleteWe had lots of fun in that pool yesterday while lisa was at workout little cam and i played for about an hour thats when she learned how to drink from the hose. She thought that was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well I am off to work again today I hate it I think I should call in sick and just say home with my girls what do you think.
ReplyDeletei think you're on to something rissi....she often emulates everything else her daddy does, so why not his bathroom habits. ha
ReplyDeleteCameron sounds like she can really keep a person amuzed. That must be nice to have constant entertainment like that, I can't wait to have that too. Your life is so full just because of this little person that you created. If that doesn't facinate people, than I don't know what will. May I ask where you came up with, In Through the Out Door? Talk to ya soon. Did you have a good time last night? I bet you did.
ReplyDeleteGood question michal....since i made my "about me" kind of different by describing myself using opposites (i love oxymorons)...i wanted a title to kind of capture/summarize that....anyway, my all time favorite of all time ever (what a favorite,right) is Led Zeppellin and one of their albums is titled "In through Out Door" -I actually have that album framed up on a wall in my bedroom. It contains one of my all time favorite songs "all of my love..." and all of my love is for Cami....and this blog is for her. ah, a perfect circle.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE RIDICULOUSLY SWEET AND VERY DEEP! YOU ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME!
ReplyDeleteridiculously sweet? i like that...would have been another good description had you'd made me aware i was (ridiculously sweet that is) when i wrote that. ha.
ReplyDelete