
What a beautiful weekend it has become! The other evening I took some pictures of my beloved pink clouds as the sun set, so I thought I'd share them today. Eric is on his way home as I write this....tomorrow we are going to take Cami to Big Splash, which is a water park that is sure to be a Big Hit with the angel baby. It's been well over a decade since I've been, so I'm really looking forward to the experience. I'm definitely going to have my camera in tow so be sure to check back for some most certainly entertaining pictures of baby girl in a bathing suit. And Eric too! :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend and make the most of today! PEACE


*the roses pictured were cut from the rose bushes I planted a couple of months ago...so I'm proud of them! Here is a little anecdote about the white rose bush that makes it more special than my others: I received it as a gift from my grandma on my birthday, and is universally named "John F. Kennedy" -what makes this fact interesting to me is that it was a birthday gift to me, on my golden birthday in fact, and John F. Kennedy happened to share the same date of birth. Neat, huh? I think so. . . . :)

oh thanks! yes i think so too....
ReplyDeleteoh wait....that's right i never have anyone to comment back with anymore. :( woe is me.....
just kidding. just trying to guilt anyone into paying me some attention. ha! :)
Oh my god everyone is always to busy for little cameron. It is so sad. Well i still remain faithful to the blog. I love you ladies
ReplyDeleteWoe is you...I almost decided not to even write anything because you were too busy feeling sorry for yourself. Kidding, of course. Your daughter is a doll and those pics are great of the sky. Too bad you don't have a myspace anymore, I took some amazing pics of the sky not too long ago...amazing. I will give you our myspace info and you could just look at them...if you would want. You could also see the BIG fish I have been catching! Love ya girl.
ReplyDelete