Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pictures 07/04/07








Hi everybody. I hope you had a fun Fourth of July....we had a nice time. We went over to my parents house for the afternoon and early evening. Since Cami is typically in bed asleep each night by 7:30, she was too tired to stay up and consequently missed out seeing any firework displays this year. Eric and I heard them start all around our house, so we climbed up on the roof to watch them. Here a few pictures taken throughout the day today...have a great day. PEACE




3 comments:

  1. Well it was a fun day in the pool with little cami i had a most wonderful time. her dress for the day was very festive. You swim suit also very festive along with the necklace. whoever got you that is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im assuming that Eric got the necklace...he likes to talk himself up! BUT I LOVE HIM! Love the pics, glad you all had a good time today! I HAD TO WORK! but I made about $100 in tips... so im not really complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, rissi, you're correct...he got me a red heart necklace it's cute
    i'm so sorry you had to work! buy yourself a present with your tip fortune! love ya

    ReplyDelete