One day last week while out and about, my dad ran across "the silhouette-man," who is renowned for his silhouette depictions of loved ones: children, animals, former US President's grandchildren, among many more. He gave me the paper advertisement that said for $50 and a picture of my child's profile, I too, can have my little loved one captured in a silhouette image to cherish for years. So, I took the paper, but I didn't send a picture of Cameron, nor any money to the silhouette-man. Instead, I took out my trusty little art supplies and came up with my very own interpretation of my daughter's silhouette image, which I'm sharing with you today. That's all for now. Oh, except for the fact that all day long Cameron yells out "yee-haw!" She has a duck (she adores ducks) that has a cowboy hat on, and I used to quiz her on which little ducky (out of the 20 million ducks she has to have in the tub at bathtime) had a cowboy hat on then I would point it out and say "see...he's a little cowboy ducky and he says "yeeee hawwww!!" She always giggled when I did that (probably because I'm the worlds funniest person) but now the "yee haw" has stuck around for a few days, especially when she tries on her daddy's baseball cap. More to come soon.....have a terrific day! PEACE
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Cami's Silhouette Debut
One day last week while out and about, my dad ran across "the silhouette-man," who is renowned for his silhouette depictions of loved ones: children, animals, former US President's grandchildren, among many more. He gave me the paper advertisement that said for $50 and a picture of my child's profile, I too, can have my little loved one captured in a silhouette image to cherish for years. So, I took the paper, but I didn't send a picture of Cameron, nor any money to the silhouette-man. Instead, I took out my trusty little art supplies and came up with my very own interpretation of my daughter's silhouette image, which I'm sharing with you today. That's all for now. Oh, except for the fact that all day long Cameron yells out "yee-haw!" She has a duck (she adores ducks) that has a cowboy hat on, and I used to quiz her on which little ducky (out of the 20 million ducks she has to have in the tub at bathtime) had a cowboy hat on then I would point it out and say "see...he's a little cowboy ducky and he says "yeeee hawwww!!" She always giggled when I did that (probably because I'm the worlds funniest person) but now the "yee haw" has stuck around for a few days, especially when she tries on her daddy's baseball cap. More to come soon.....have a terrific day! PEACE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A DUCK A DUCK A DUCK A DUCK!!! thats so cute! at least we know shes a little cowgirl for now :) Love ya and have a spectacular weekend!
ReplyDeleteLisa-
ReplyDeletethat is a masterpiece! You have such a talent. That looks just like Cameron, especially those little lips.
A DUCK A DUCK A DUCK....A BEEEEEE
ReplyDeleteshe's so funny
and thanks tori...that's sweet of you to say
You are so freakin' talented! Will you do a silhouette of my kids? Have a good one!
ReplyDeleteyes of course....email me some profile pics and i'll get it started dolly
ReplyDeleteWOW you never cease to amaze me with your talent Lis! This is precious and something you can treasure and look back on.
ReplyDelete