
Hello! It was nice to wake up to a sky that wasn't cloud covered, nor riddled with rain this morning. I suppose this means yard work, yet again, for me today. I do have some fun planned for this evening, -so don't start feeling sorry for me. I'm going to go to dinner with some girlfriends, and my sister. It's been awhile since I've been out, so I'm looking forward to it. Eric sent me some more pics from the sky so I've included them today. In addition, I took a picture of Cameron taking her nap yesterday and thought it was sweet so of course that is posted as well. I'm going to take her swimming later on this afternoon. She likes to sit in the center of a raft we have and say to me: "One....two....Go!!!!" which is my cue to spin the raft around and around and she leans back and enjoys the breeze and the centripetal force that goes along with the ride. I try to encourage her to kick her little legs when I'm holding her in the water, but they just kind of hang there and do nothing. She can, however, hold her body weight as she hangs on to the edges of the swimming pool so that's good. I love to take her swimming, but am not a big fan of the time that comes when we have to go in. So far to date, every water excursion we have ends up with loud crys of disappointment because she wants to stay in the water forever. All good things must come to end she must learn, so with that sentiment.... I bid you adue!
PEACE~ enjoy the weekend!


She is a sweet little sleeper isn't she. I love you two have a great day. Good luck with the yard work don't get eaten by the ticks.
ReplyDeletei'll kill 'em. i'm the tick-i-nator. wow. and geeky for saying so.
ReplyDelete