Monday, July 02, 2007

Down Time


When Cameron goes to bed, whether it be for her nap or for night time, I breath a quiet sigh of relief as I figure out what to do on my down time....usually it is chores: laundry, toy pick up, more laundry, and similar hum-drum tasks. Today (and last night) I worked on a new painting and I finished it during Cami's nap. I love tulips.... PEACE

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! I love it! Hope you are having a good week! Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paintings i must say you have done it again a masterpiece. I love that about once a week a masterpiece is born in my house its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! It is beautiful. Keep up the good work.
    Amy Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I see Amy Doll posted a comment?? What's this world coming to? Hi Doll!

    Beautiful work Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. get with the program tori...doll has posted before! she's a regular now. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Tootie, very nice, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete