Thursday, July 12, 2007

computer crash

Good Day to everyone....my computer crashed, unfortunately, so after a brief blogging hiatus and reinstalling windows, I'm back. I couldn't keep my devoted readers hanging for much longer. Ha. I'm glad things are working again, but I'm troubled by the fact that my most recent pictures that I neglected to back up to a cd are gone forever. In addition all of my music for my ipod is gone too. I need a new computer so I don't have to worry about such events happening to me and my precious pictures again! Today's pictures were captured yesterday. Cami was in a tremendous mood, just singing and dancing and laughing and happy to be alive. It was wonderful. She has a zest for life and that rubs off on me when I'm not feeling so vivacious as my little angel. Anyway, I am sorry for the delay....enjoy the pictures, the day....and come back and say hi! PEACE

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT DRESS! and Im sorry about your pictures... that really stinks! The same thing keeps happening to my parents computer and I'm sure you can just imagine what my dad has to say about that! Love you and hope you are having a great week! Hopefully this weekend will bring some luck with my camera and you can finally see Mr. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it cute? i just love her little back showing in it...
    can't wait to see pics
    love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think our computer is just fine we just need to keep those little wandering hands from messing with it. Anyway i love you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete