Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Day

As predicted, we had a sensational time at the water park today. Cameron especially enjoyed the fun, sun, and people. We spent the majority of our time together in the kiddie area where there are a lot of different baby slides and toddler friendly depths of water. We only traveled once to another area intended for adults. Unfortunate for Eric and I, we weren't able to go down the big fun slides. That is okay though because the whole day was dedicated to Cami and her enjoyment. She loved being able to walk or go all the way across the pool without having to be held in the water. She is so very independent, after all. We found an incredibly cute swimming for her on clearance today-so tomorrow our plans will include venturing over to my parents house for a little swimming in her new suit (which means more pictures for you!). I cannot wait to take her and Eric back to Big Splash. It was a very good day. Enjoy the pictures we captured and come back soon. Have a blessed day! PEACE








































































6 comments:

  1. Tell me that is not you in the yellow bikini lookin all rockin'!?! YOU SUCK! Cameron looks so cute and I bet she had a blast. I was disappointed that you lied about your hubbies speedo, but oh well. Stephen said he would wear one too, but has yet to fullfill that. Honesly, I don't think I really want to see anyone in a speedo unless they are about 5 and under! I am so glad you had fun, you deserved it. When will Eric find out about that job? Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finally figured out why my computer wouldn't let me leave a comment!!! YAY for me so now I can leave comments!!! Sorry Lisa for not figuring this out sooner!!! My big brother definetly gave me a lot of grief for not leaving comments. But I tried to explain to him that my computer won't let me. So me being motivated, I gave our IT tech a call a figured it out. Thank goodness cause I just couldn't go any longer without leaving a message!!! Cami looks so happy playing in that pool. I just love all the pictures and stories you tell us everyday. And Lisa you do look amazing!!!! Love you guys and have fun swimming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well lets just get one thing straight I was wearing a speedo but when i came out of the bathroom Lisa's eyes got all big and she couldn't keep her hands off me I didn't want to make a scene at the water park so i decided to change. Lisa and I had so much fun with cam she was so cute playing in the water. Nicki its about time you showed up on the blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI everyone!
    michalkate: you are funny. i figure we'll know something by the end of the week....let's hope!

    NICKI!
    WOW!!!!!!!! i'm so happy to see you left a comment....and i will tell eric to stop bullying you --ha ha it's just great to hear from you what a nice suprise....
    hope you and Quinton had fun in Kentucky!

    eric: u r silly. but i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I took a break and went to Wisconsin, but Im back now! I hope Eric let you listen to the wonderful message I left Sunday night while listening to KENNY CHESNEY!!!
    More big news from the little sister... umm I decided today that I am applying for jobs around the country... one lucky city just happens to be Jenks! Im a little scared, but I really need a job... Other places happen to be southern Illinois, Iowa, Florida... and not sure where else yet! WISH ME SOME LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to you Rissi! I'd wish you luck as requested if I thought you needed it...No, eric didn't let me, or even tell, me I should point out, that you left a message...i bet it was funny. i'm glad you made it home safely and that you had a nice little vacation. Wow, you went to wisconsin, nicki to kentucky....your parents probably felt weird -all their kids were entirely different states! ha. love you...bye

    ReplyDelete