Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cami Rocks


Cameron loves her music. From the time she could walk (approx. 10 months) until the present, she has always danced. If no music is actually playing, she makes up a song to sing, or a beat to dance to. What has become a truly enjoyable experience is driving around with her, listening to music. It's entertaining to me to see what kinds of music she seems to react enthusiastically too. Any rock song seems to be her favorite genre. Perhaps that's because I favor rock and it is ordinarily playing while driving around. One song in particular seems to be a Cami favorite. Whenever it comes on her eyes light up, her hands start clapping and then when the drum solo starts in half way through she "drums" her hands to the beat of the solo. I've posted a video of the song: Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin. The drum solo starts in about 1:30 minutes into the song...so if you watch it try to envision the little angel baby staying in sync with the beat.
Of course she likes a bunch of other songs too...and is happy to listen, clap, dance, and laugh about while playing. I just think it's so funny to watch her beat to the drums seemingly like an expert percussionist to my favorite band. I will have some new pictures posted later...thanks for stopping by! PEACE

1 comment:

  1. awww how cute! I love hearing little Cami stories. Sorry I've been absent on my comments the last couple days. It's been really hectic!

    ReplyDelete