
One activity Cami is always happy to take part in is drawing or coloring. Several times during each and every day she wants to color. Right now she's really into making faces....talking about each part of the face as she draws the image. Today I just wanted to post a picture I took of the picture she drew recently. I am proud of it because it really does look like a face. Check back soon as I will post other pictures later today. PEACE

I love her pictures she is so creative. Her pictures are great and her mommy has given her such good instruction. She is going to be just like you baby she is going to paint some beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeletewow. That is amazing! After teaching special ed kids, Its hard to comprehend what a typical child can do! There are 5 year olds in my class that can't even do that....
ReplyDelete