Thursday, August 16, 2007

He 'robbed' her heart.....

Despite the excessive heat we've experienced here, this week is going by rather quickly. I'm ready for fall weather to start yesterday. Anyway, I have some special news to report. Laura and Rob got married this morning out of town.....so Congratulations to you both! I know he makes her happier than I've seen my sister and I think the world of Rob for that. May the best day of your past be the worst of your future as you have now joined your lives together....and welcome to the family, Rob! The pictures I'm posting today were taken a couple of days ago after lunch, so that should clear up why, if you noticed, Cami's dress is not exactly spot free. She is pretty neat when she eats, but that day made a mess with her ravioli! Have a terrific day! PEACE









6 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations to Laura and Rob...I am very happy for her also. Thanks for posting today, I kept coming back all day yesterday to check if you had posted. I am just glad you did today. Clever title to you post...you are too cute. Well, I hope you have a great day and I will probably be emailing you in a bit. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha...i chuckled at myself for my little title...i wondered if anyone would catch that.
    i sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't catch the title until Michal said it. How cute is that. Congratulations CHAR !! I am truly happy for you and Rob! Can't wait to see ya! Lisa, I hope you have a great weekend girl and I will talk to you soon. FYI Cam is turning into a little girl! She is no longer a baby. She is adorably cute. Toodles, Chini

    ReplyDelete
  4. GINA!!!!!!!!!! oh sweet chini...how i've missed your lil' comments. Cami demands you come over asap to color with her, and i demand (or politely request, rather) that we get together really soon for a fun, potentially free dessert, dinner! make sure you have something special to show! ha ha. have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello TOOTIE! Long time no comment! Sorry about that! Congrats Laura and Rob Lowe! FYI, rob took Laura's name, in case you didn't get the memo! I agree with feta, Cameroon is no longer a baby but an adorable little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uncle d! what a wonderful suprise -good to hear from you. rob lowe-that's a good one. come see us sometime-eric got a new job and will be home a bunch more so you two can go on your casino outings more if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete