skip to main |
skip to sidebar
He "Landed" it!
I have some good news to report for our family- Eric was officially offered, and has accepted a new position, to fly Captain for a charter company based here in Oklahoma...so not only will we reap the benefits financially, but much more importantly, he won't be gone all the time! On Sunday he is leaving for Long Beach to undergo a 2 week training course until the 19th of August, then he will be home for good. What's great about this is the fact they (the charter company) rarely do long trips, or overnights out of town,
so Cameron has unknowingly become the happiest little girl in the world. She is extremely talkative this morning-it's just hilarious to hear. Yesterday she had phone calls with her Aunt Kristi and Grandma Goodies! The pictures I'm sharing with you today were taken a couple of days ago when we went for a bike ride one evening. Well, Eric and Cami were on a bike. I, on the other hand, do not have a bike so I skate along beside, behind, or in front of them on my roller blades.
They're so old, but so fun. One day when I was rollin' alongside Eric and Cami, there was a little boy outside and he just stared and stared at my roller blades. It dawned on me later that he probably has never seen a model such as the one I own, in fact I am certain I've owned them several years before that little boy was brought into this world. I don't care though...I love them, and have fun when we go for our little riding excursions. I mean who cares they look like huge, old, moon boots....ha! It is so funny to me when I look in front of me and the view from that vantage point is Eric, maneuvering the bike, with a little seat on the back and all I can see is a big, pink helmet, that occasionally turns her head to smile at me. Anyway, have a nice day...I'm going to try to get another post in today, so be sure to check back. If not have a terrific weekend! PEACE




CONGRATS BROTHER!!! looks like we're all having a great week!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Eric...that is so fantastic. That is going to be so great for all of you. It makes me very happy to know that this is going to make you happy! I am all smiles for you right now!
ReplyDeletethank you both! tis' a very good week for us all
ReplyDeleteI think the real congrats needs to go to kristi she has been working hard to get her job and mine was all by luck. Your hard work all through college is finally paying off you should be extra proud of yourself I know I am.
ReplyDelete