
It's Friday!!!!! The honeymooner's are happy and carefree.....Eric is excited to come home in a couple of days....(as we are to have him home!)...Cameron is in a terrific mood...and things are going pretty well to start off the weekend. My friend Michal and her hubby Stephen went to Colorado last week and got to do a bun
ch of fun, outdoorsy things. One evening they were playing cards in their cabin and a bear walked up on their deck....so Michal ran and grabbed her camera and actually got a few pictures of the curious bear.
That would be something wild to see: a bear just a few feet from you. Anyway, I just had to post some pictures of that because it's not something you see everyday. Speaking of which, my other friend Amy had lunch with Alice Cooper the other day. Yes, the Alice Cooper. He was in town for a concert and wanted to play some golf at the country club she works at. After she called to brag to me about that, I wanted to kick myself in the head for missing her previous phone call ....she got guest passes to his concert and had called to see if I could go. I'm sharing these stories with you, my readers, because obviously beyond tantrums and trouble, I lead a rather dull life and I'm living vicariously through their experiences today. Ha! Perhaps this weekend I'll do something spectacular for which I can report back and brag about. Or not....in any case I wish you a happy happy weekend and be safe, be cool, and be well. Oh and the picture's of Cami today were captured yesterday after nap time. Michal also sent a picture she took of Stephen, the Cow Whisperer, at their place-I just think it is a great photo and wanted to share it with everyone....and I got her special permission to use it...I don't need any lawsuits for copyright infringement, after all. Speaking of lawsuits...did you all read where the judge who sued, and lost the $54million dollar case against the dry cleaners for losing his pants, is NOW appealing that case? How ridiculous. Um, get a life, dude. Ok-that's all for now. Enjoy. And PEACE



Girl, it means alot to me to see our stuff up on your blog. I think it's great that you want to put them up, even if no one else cares....I think you are great. The pics of Cameron are, as usual, so cute. I really would like to spend some time with her...oh, and her mom is not too bad to be around either. Love ya girl, and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThose pics are great! I love Cami's little piggy tails!!! Hopefully we get to see you all soon... Oh and as soon as I find the cord for my camera, Ill send you pics of "Mr. Wonderful" who is NOT so wonderful anymore... but I finally got some good pictures of him! :)
ReplyDeletemr wonderful not so wonderful? ooooh you'll have to send a juicy message to me along with the pics explaining! love you and miss you
ReplyDelete