The pics are wonderful. I missed being on here yesterday. Laura looks very happy and they are a very adorable couple. Is that Gina in the pic? She looks amazing...wow! You look fab too, but of course. Oh, and REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!! Love it!
I was off and on yesterday but couldn't leave a note. I am back today. I loved the reception! Laura and Rob are so cute together. Oh and Michal, thank you for the compliment. :)You are sweet. Lis, i hope you and Cam have a great day. I am thinking I will be coming to see Char this week so maybe we can get together.
is cam wearing big girl underwear or are those just bloomers?! the pics are great!
ReplyDeleteThe pics are wonderful. I missed being on here yesterday. Laura looks very happy and they are a very adorable couple. Is that Gina in the pic? She looks amazing...wow! You look fab too, but of course. Oh, and REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI was off and on yesterday but couldn't leave a note. I am back today. I loved the reception! Laura and Rob are so cute together. Oh and Michal, thank you for the compliment. :)You are sweet. Lis, i hope you and Cam have a great day. I am thinking I will be coming to see Char this week so maybe we can get together.
ReplyDeleterissi:
ReplyDeleteunfortunately Cami gave up on potty training....or i did for now, so those are just bloomers.
michalk8: aren't they a cute couple? i think so too...yes that is gina...aka "fabulous"
gina: be sure you come over when you're out this way!